Saturday, October 31, 2009

shirt designs for shirt.woot

Shirt.woot.com does a contest each week. They pick a theme, the community votes, and the top three shirts are printed.


The theme for this derby was Flight.

So, naturally, I drew a t-rex being blown out of a volcano.
Hmm, I really phoned in those pterodactyls.


Visual Puns theme: Dandylion!

It's a lion. He is dandy. Though I might argue he's more dapper than dandy.


Visual Puns theme:
Brainstorm!

Could definitely have used more brains. And refinement.


Visual Puns theme:
Husky husky is husky.



National Parks theme:
Carnivore Valley Park
(a made-up National Park in Sudan or something)


Cooking theme:
Tonight I Dine

This one was rejected because they didn't want any video game references. Not that TMNT is strictly a video game (was originally a comic), but oh well. I'm not planning on doing any more designs that are referencing pop culture. I should do my OWN stuff! :)

No comments: